1. Contact GFP Admin
- Contact us through our simple GFP registration form.
- Please do let us know about your company.
2. Background Check
- Our admin will get in-touch with you either through email or a phone call to get additional information.
- You will need to provide 2 references to support your eligibility for GFP membership.
3. Review Eligibility.
- All GFP members will be consulted if there are any objections or further recommendations.
- Based on all the information provided, the GFP board members will device vote on the membership.
4. Board Approval.
- Once the has decided to accept, an email will be sent to you with all additional information.
- Payment details and GFP AGM requirements will be sent.
5. Pay Annual Dues
- Proceed to make annual payment.
- Once payment is done an acknowledgement statement and receipt will be sent to your email.
6. GFP Approved.
- An announcement will be made through GFP broadcast introducing your membership.
- Your company details will be displayed on the GFP website.
Years of Strong
GFP Partnership Benefits.
What Makes GFP Unique?
Get To Know Us A Little Better
GFP Main Benefits.
Secured Payment | Service With SecurityEach GFP member is vigorously screened for financial strength and responsibility, professional integrity, reputation in the shipping community, and hands-on expertise in the provision of effective and efficient services.
International Exposure through GFP websiteGFP membership provides listing on thegfp.com website. The GFP website is listed high on rankings in the Google search platform for many freight related keywords. This in-return provides extensive exposure and credibility to the GFP member.
Foster Greater Dedication & CohesionOur relationships are supported by a supply chain of socially responsible, ethical companies committed to treating their employees with respect and dignity. This in-return shows on the standards of work we deliver.
Send us an email to discuss on how we can become partners.
After 15 years, the GFP has become slightly different based on our experience within the Logistics Sector. Many networks offer attractive memberships to members – the GFP however we see the network as something completely different.