You have received an ACCESS CODE with the email address you registered through theGFP.com website.
This is a step by step guide on how to use the One2One Meeting Scheduler.
Guide on How to Use the One2One Meeting Scheduler
GFP 17th AGM 2023 BALI, INDONESIA
Tuesday 10th October 2023 – Friday 13th October 2023
If you are not available for certain “Meeting Slot(s)”, then you can select the checkbox in front of those “Meeting Slot(s)” on your scheduler and press the “Block Time Slot” button at the bottom of the page.
Please find the following details of how to access and use the GFP One-to-One meeting scheduler:
2. Input your company’s username and password. For companies with various delegations, please note that User Name/Email assigned (login@______) is not used for emailing and other correspondence but as login credentials to the scheduler only. Companies with two or more delegates must share initial login credentials to keep one account, avoiding duplicates.
3. Once you logged in you will be presented with a “Schedule Your Meetings” page showing the list of all the meeting slots. From this page you can schedule your meetings by selecting the meeting type “Normal – means 20 mins. meeting” or “Extended – means 40 mins. meeting” (default being “Normal”), companies from the drop down menus in the appropriate time slot and clicking the “Schedule Your Meetings” button at the bottom of the page.
4. Your schedule will show all of your meetings, including meetings that other participants have invited you to.
5. To Cancel any meeting(s) that has already been scheduled, click on “Cancel” under the Action Column in your Meeting Scheduler for the appropriate time slot.
6. If you would like to view details of a company, click on the “Participants List” tab and click “Full Details” next to the appropriate company.
7. Please make sure to check your delegation info. To update your company or participant details, click on “My Profile” and then “Update Company/Participant Details”.
8. Once you have all of your meetings scheduled and the meeting scheduler is closed for meetings, you may click on “Report” to print or save your meeting schedules.
You can access your meeting schedule by logging into the https://app.one2onescheduler.com/GFP.
If you need any help or require an access code reminder, please do not hesitate to contact us.