We Are Global
- The 90 privately owned companies are carefully selected through recommendation and through ongoing relationships withing the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Our AGM allows those GFP Partners to assemble annually, under one roof, reducing travel time and costs -to hold a series of One to One meetings to Foster Cohesion and Dedication to one another.
We Are Forwarders
- Our GFP Partners are carefully selected based on criteria not only to cover the vast range of Logistics Services that are expected but also to ensure they conform to the highest standard and conform to their own countries governing body within the Logistics Sector.
- A whole range of services to include the traditional AIR and SEA transportation are provided by our Partners.
We Are Partners
- Our members are not here for a simple Membership – they want a PARTNERSHIP and the GFP is able to deliver this.
- We encourage PARTNERSHIPS through exchange of ideas, in keep with the economy along with changes to the Industry, besides encouraging business contribution especially during the One to One Meetings held at our AGM.
Global Forwarding Partners
We believe that long-term relationships are essential.
Global Forwarding Partners
Get To Know Us A Little Better!
- The GFP has one single objective, to provide cost effective logistics services through our partners to the freight forwarding industry.
- We strive to hold a leading position in the select markets in which we operate.
Long Term Stability
- Through financial investment, dedication and commitment from our members and the expanding partner associations, the GFP has become a worldwide service provider for current and future business.
- GFP, the caring & sharing network delivers commitment through honesty and respect to its members and clients.
- We expand your reputation throughout the freight forwarding industry.
- Through recommendation, application and dedication, each partner is selected through application after demonstrating a high industry standard and consistency in their own respective country, backed by IATA, FIATA and local associations.
- We make sure everything we do honors our partner – from our commitment to the highest quality of services in the world, to the way we engage with our customers and communities to do business responsibly.
- GFP is committed through its members to improve service quality, innovation, training, technology and teamwork.
- We also strive to become the industry leader in the digital realm.
GFP Represents Over
220 Branch Offices
QUALITY ASSURED SERVICES
GFP Members Provide Extensive Range of Services.
GFP Leadership Team
Meet the GFP Commission
AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET GLOBAL FREIGHT FORWARDERS
GFP AGM 2023 - Bali, Indonesia
After 15 years, the GFP has become slightly different based on our experience within the Logistics Sector. Many networks offer attractive memberships to members – the GFP however we see the network as something completely different.
Contact Us To Discuss On How We Can Become Partners.
GFP represents 90 Partners with over 220 branch offices WORLDWIDE. The 90 privately owned companies are carefully selected through recommendation and through ongoing relationships within the Freight forwarding Industry.