Following to our previous announcements, dockers have announced some strikes for the following days:
– 6th of March
– 8th of March
– 10th of March
– 13th of March
– 15th of March
– 17th of March
– 20th of March
– 22th of March
– 24th of March
The strike will be performed during alternative hours, that means:
– From 9:00 to 10:00; from 11:00 to 12:00; from 13:00 to 14:00; from 15:00 to 16:00; from 17:00 to 18:00; from 19:00 to 20:00; from 21:00 to 22:00; from 23:00 to 00:00; from 01:00 to 02:00; from 03:00 to 04:00; from 05:00 to 06:00 and from 07:00 to 08:00.
The shifts that will be affected will be:
– From 08:00 6th of March until 08:00 of 7th of March
– From 08:00 8th of March until 08:00 of 9th of March
– From 08:00 10th of March until 08:00 of 11th of March
– From 08:00 13th of March until 08:00 of 14th of March
– From 08:00 15th of March until 08:00 of 16th of March
– From 08:00 17th of March until 08:00 of 18th of March
– From 08:00 20th of March until 08:00 of 21th of March
– From 08:00 22th of March until 08:00 of 23th of March
– From 08:00 24th of March until 08:00 of 25th of March
Due to this difficult situation, we would like to inform you that APMT at Barcelona will take some specific and punctual actions in order to mitigate the impact to customers of these consecutives strikes. The actions to take are:
– Export Cargo/Containers to be loaded shall only be accepted whenever are in the Terminal within the following time frame: not earlier than 5 Working Days from the start of the scheduled vessel’s operations, and not later than 6 hours prior to the start of the scheduled operations of the vessel. No exceptions will be accepted.
– VAS service can be affected and we cannot confirm the service during the strike period
These measures will be taken only if the strike is finally confirmed.
Hope to be helpful.
c/LLanos de Jerez, 8
28823 Coslada, Madrid